September 19, 2013

Omonike Odi, Top blogger interviewed on AIT

Hey everyone! I have exciting milestones to share!
 
I was interviewed on AIT's Global Business recently talking "blogging for business" with Emmanuel Imevbore Ohiomokhare. We discussed ways in which blogging can be profitable. I hope I can get the clips to share with you sometime soon, but enjoy the photos... 
 
Talking "blogging for business" with Emmanuel Imevbore Ohiomokhare of AIT's Global Business





 
 
 
In other news, I got a nice and tidy comment from someone who read an article I wrote in True Love West Africa 4 years ago (Remember that mag?). My name kept ringing a bell in his head until he visited the blog and saw the article in published. I felt reminded to continue to leave tracks in the sands of time, that people can one day refer back to and say "oh I know that name, I have seen her before somewhere"
 
So in the spirit of track records, I am sharing photos of me Compering at Grease: the theatre production held in Abuja about a month ago...
 
 
Delivering my lines before a scene in the play

With the entire cast

Scenes from Grease

Scenes from Grease


I am also sharing photos of me speaking on Saturday, August 31st along with Nancy Illoh of AIT, Grace Ike of iTV, Bayo Imam, Oyekunle Agboola, and Emmanuel Ohiomokhare (AIT) on ways in which small businesses and entrepreneurs can advertise and publicise their services using cheap online, radio and television resources. 
 
 



Me with organisers of the event


Nancy, Grace, Emmanuel


Me with Zainab, CEO Decipher Solutions

Me with Miss Blessing
 Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Naikee this is beautiful and great! My mentor in this things. Keep it up deary, great things ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...congratulations on your interview, play and forever excited that we met at the EntrepreneursMeet event.😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see that your dream has come to pass. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...