August 16, 2013

Just ask God to come into your heart.


Jesus Christ didn't only die 2000 years ago, with nails piercing his hands and thorns his head.

He lives in us today, rescuing us from danger, delivering us from evil, making our crooked paths straight, changing us from inside out, giving us the power to make wealth, helping us be in the right place at the right time, healing our broken lives and strained relationships, evening out odds stacked against us, turning our disadvantage into advantage, taking hate and anger out of our hearts, helping us keep our commitments, marshalling our energies wisely in the right investments, multiplying the results of our efforts, training us to give up a habit of sin, making angels and good people out of us, helping us make good decisions, rescuing us in distress and comforting us where we need comfort.
You need this Jesus.



Please Pray this simple prayer:


 Father for Whom every family in heaven and on earth is named

Father from Whom all fatherhood takes its title and derives its name

I bow my knees before you and pray that you grant me out of the rich treasury of your glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in my inner man by your holy Spirit who Himself indwells my innermost being and personality.

Lord through faith I ask that you actually dwell, settle down, abide, and make your permanent home in my heart!

Cause me O Lord to be rooted deep in love and founded securely on your love.

Give me the power and cause me to be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints the experience of this love, to experience the breadth and length and height and depth of it, so that I may really come to know practically, through experience for myself, the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge without experience.

Give me the power and cause me to be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints the experience of this love, to experience the breadth and length and height and depth of it, so that I may be filled through all my being unto all the fullness of God.

May I have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself!

I give glory to you God who, by and in consequence of the action of Your power that is at work within me, is able to carry out Your purpose and do superabundantly, far over and above all that I dare ask or think, infinitely beyond my highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams.

To you be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen. So be it.
 
Ephesians 3:13-21 . Amplified Bible (AMP)
 
Read your bible. Pray everyday. Find a credible church where you can learn.

Forget the rituals, the religious show. Just make your relationship with Jesus a real and daily affair.

I want to help you.
Email me: omonaikee@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...