February 14, 2013

iBlog-The aftermath

Omonaikee and Omojuwa
If you missed out on iblog, let me fill you in quickly.

The event was themed "Meet my blog" and played host to Japheth Omojuwa in Abuja, Nigeria. Omojuwa has become a thought leader and peer "influencer" using social media to communicate his views on politics and governance in Nigeria. In his interview with Omonaikee at iBlog he predicts that the messianic leader Nigeria is looking for will appear in 2019. He shares how he makes income from social media and also reveals a persona that is equal parts work and play. Please bear with me, I will reupload the video before 8pm today, it's a must watch people!

In the mean time, Dolapo has done a stunning job of summarising the event here , so has Mohammed here and Tosin here

Iblog February edition promises to be even better, sign up:


Thanks to Abujafood.com for featuring me on their site here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...